Friday, September 19, 2008

The Media and other Excitement

Hot Damn! Today I was interviewed by Global TV, City TV, CBC, CBC Radio, CBC French, the Edmonton Journal, and U of A publicity to talk about the mask project that I've worked the past two years on. Wow, what a day. I've never spoken so much so constantly about the same thing, but it was fun. I wish I had TV so I could see it (even though I'm a little scared that I'll look like an idiot/fat). It was so exciting. The University of Alberta article is already up, so take a look if you like...

Tonight I start a three day Anusara Yoga clinic. I have been looking forward to it for a while. This also means a booze-free weekend and taking it pretty easy, which I'm sure will be good for me. Then Sunday it's picture time with Bryna, and I'm giving her creative control of the setting etc, the only thing I told her is that it should reflect me/how you see me/how others perceive me. I can't wait to see what she comes up with!

And if all that wasn't exciting enough, I would like to congratulate Pete and Ruth on combining their collective awesomeness into one single being now in the oven. Way to go, guys!

No comments: