Thursday, July 22, 2010

shedding

Living in Edmonton I felt very out of place. I often longed to have friends that viewed the world in the same way that I did, and were ambitious, active, and loved having a good time. I'd usually find one or the other trait in a single person (sometimes, not all the time, don't get offended Edmonton friends). I'd divide my time up between groups and whenever I tried to merge it usually failed.
Leaving Edmonton for Eindhoven I was SURE that I would be so much happier and find exactly what I was looking for. This wasn't the case either.
Upon settling in Calgary for a couple months, I FINALLY feel like I've got it. I am happy. I have some amazing people around me and for the first time in a while I don't have the urge to get up and go, just to keep going in the direction that I am.

I am looking forward to tying up the last of my loose ends.

xo
v

No comments: