Monday, December 8, 2008

enough of my whining

I just read the last few posts, and they contain a fair number of no-no words and seems pretty negative. Life really isn't that bad and I should quit belly-aching about things.

Here are some things that are good:
My love comes home in THREE DAYS. That is very exciting.
I put up xmas decorations in my apartment for the first time in the five years I've lived here. I like it. It's festive.
Five day ski trip coming up soon! I leave on xmas eve and come back sometime after the 29th. I am craving the mountains and it will be nice to be in them.
Speaking of mountains, there is a good chance my NYE will be spent in Jasper. I LOVE JASPER.

So although it doesn't seem like it all the time (even to myself), the ratio of good to bad still favors the good.

No comments: